Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020 is an important scheme launched by the government for the unemployed youth of the state.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta has been started for the educated unemployed people of Uttar Pradesh state who are searching for employment according to their education but due to weak economic conditions, they are unable to apply online in any government and non-government jobs.
Today, UP should register unemployment and get financial assistance from the government from 1000 to 1500 rupees.
We are going to share all the information related to the online application registration of this scheme with you.
- 1 UP unemployment registration
- 2 Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020
- 3 UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020 brief note
- 4 Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020
- 5 Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020
- 6 Documents UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020
- 7 Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020 Online Application
- 8 Helpline
UP unemployment registration
The state government provides Berojgari Bhatta allowance from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month until the state’s intermediate (12th) educated unemployed graduates (Graduation) do not get employment as financial help.
To avail of this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020.
Complete information and eligibility of UP Berojgari Bhatta online application are given in the below part.
Please continue until the end of the post and take advantage of the scheme.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of Berojgari Bhatta every month to the educated youth of the state who are searching for employment but due to financial constraints, they are unable to apply for the recruitment in various government and non-government departments.
This scheme will definitely increase the employment opportunities within the state and at the same time, it will help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment in the state.
UP Berojgari Bhatta 2020 brief note
|Name of the scheme||Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta|
|Department||Employment Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Date||You can Apply this time|
|Beneficiary||educated youth unemployed|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance and employment opportunities|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020
- 1000 to 1500 per month as financial aid to educated young unemployed
- Berojgari Bhatta will be payable for a fixed time.
- Berojgari Bhatta of youth will be discontinued after getting a job.
- Only the natives of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
- Berojgari Bhatta Official Website Benefits
- Online registration anywhere anytime.
- Private and government jobs available on a portal.
- Online application facility.
- Job notification via email.
- Facility to search jobs according to the category, location, department, and salary.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- Applicants must have passed at least 10th or more.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
Documents UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020 Online Application
- First of all, you have to go to the UP official website.
- We are providing you the direct link and user manual in the section below.
- Click on the new registration portal.
- Provide all mandatory field details and then click on the submit button.
- After successful registration fill your basic details and your education details step by step.
- Upload your photo and signature
Click submit button
- Thus, you can easily apply in Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020.
Pradhan Mantri Berojgari Bhatta 2020
- Office Address: – Guru Govind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Square, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Phone Number: – (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Mobile Number: – (+91) 78394-54211
- Official Email ID: – [email protected]
- Official Website: – http://sewayojan.up.nic.in