SSSM ID Online | What is SSSM ID | MP Samagra ID Portal | SSSMID Apply Online | Create Samagra ID | How To Find Family SSSM ID
If you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh then this article is very important for you because today we will tell you about How you can create a complete SSSM ID online with step by step.
Samagra ID is very important for the residents of Madhya Pradesh. If you have not yet created a Samagra ID. Then go to its official website (Samagra.gov.in) and first of all create your Samagra ID.
Because without the Samagra ID, you will not be able to take advantage of any government facility and government schemes of Madhya Pradesh.
If you want to register online for Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID. Then you can do it with the help of the article written below.
- 1 SSSM ID ― (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission)
- 2 Types of Samagra ID
- 3 MP SSSM ID ― (Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal)
- 4 Important points About MP Samagra ID
- 5 How to know SSSM Samagra ID?
- 6 SSSM ID – Important Documents
- 7 How to Apply on the SSSM portal?
- 8 Search Samagra Family ID Number
- 9 How to find the SSSM Samagra Family List
- 10 FAQs Related to SSSM ID or Samagra ID
SSSM ID ― (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission)
Samagra ID is very important for you because if you have to apply for MP BPL Ration Card. So at that time, you have compulsory Madhya Pradesh Samagra ID.
Without the Samagra ID, you will be unable to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ration Card.
This Samagra ID has been created for the weaker sections, aged, laborers, poor widows, and BPL families of Madhya Pradesh.
Types of Samagra ID
There are two types of Samagra ID.
- Family Samagra ID
- Member Samagra ID
- Family Samagra ID has an 8 digit code that is given to an entire family.
- Member Samagra ID has a 9 digit code that is given to only a family member who is registered as family members. It means if the registration of a person in one’s family is not done at the time of creating the Samagra ID, then that person is not given the Member Samagra ID.
MP SSSM ID ― (Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal)
The data of the people of Madhya Pradesh who are registered with SSSM ID reaches the state government.
Earlier, the work of providing benefits of the scholarship, pension marriage assistance amount, food security program started through the SSSM portal but now to access social security benefits to the weaker sections, elderly, poor people, senior citizens, disabled women, widows. It is also being done.
If you are not registered under the Samagra ID portal, do it as soon as possible. If the interested beneficiary wants to register for the Samagra ID, then he can register online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Important points About MP Samagra ID
|Service Type||Samagra ID|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of this State|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Starting Date of Registration||Started|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
SSSM ID Application Form
Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh can register to get a Samagra ID both online and offline and can avail of many types of benefits through a Samagra ID.
For offline application, you have to go to the Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat office and apply to get SSSM ID. Apart from this, you can also apply online as per your wish, whose procedure is given below.
How to know SSSM Samagra ID?
You can know your SSSM ID in two ways through Samagra Portal –
- SSSM ID: Search By Name
- SSSM ID: Search By Mobile Number
KNOW YOUR SAMAGRA ID BY NAME BY NAME – You can search Samagra ID by your name or your family member’s name. For this, some general information related to the residence with the name of the district, local bodies, Gender, first three letters of the name in English, etc. have to be given. Also, in other information, you can give information about surname (first three letters in English), gram panchayat/zone, ward, etc.
KNOW YOUR SAMAGRA ID BY MOBILE NUMBER – You can also search for Samagra ID from the mobile number entered on the Samagra Portal. For this, you need to know the member’s mobile number, age group of the member, member’s name The first two letters, etc. have to be given.
THROUGH MP FOOD SECURITY PORTAL – If you do not have an eligibility slip, then you can know the Samagra ID through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Food Security Portal.
Here, after selecting your district, you can get the information of the Samagra ID according to the family members.
Benefits of SSSM ID
- With the help of Samagra ID, Madhya Pradesh government has the data of every citizen of their state. Due to the data of the people, who are eligible for the schemes run by the MP government and who is not available, the information is available with the government and due to this, only those people are given the benefit of the schemes run by the government are entitled to it.
- All citizens of Madhya Pradesh can avail of this facility.
- With the creation of a Samagra ID, the schemes running in this state will bring transparency and the benefits of the schemes can be easily extended to the right people.
- If you are a citizen of Madhya Pradesh and you want to take advantage of the schemes run in this state, then you must have a Samagra ID.
- People can also use their Samagra ID while filling out the government jobs form in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
If a family is applying for a BPL ration card, then it is mandatory to have a Samagra ID card.
- Citizens of Madhya Pradesh can also use the Samagra ID to get their BPL ration card.
- If someone goes to enroll in school in Madhya Pradesh, they can also be asked for a Samagra ID card, so it is very important for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to have a Samagra ID card.
SSSM ID – Important Documents
- 10th mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- Pan Card
- Official identity card
- Identity Card issued by Public Sector Unit
- Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board
- Driving license
How to Apply on the SSSM portal?
Interested beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh who want to apply for getting a Samagra ID can follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will get the option of Citizens Services. Within this option, you will see the option of registration of the family at number 2.
- Click on this option.
- After this, on the next page, a new window will open in front of you with the Samagra ID MP Registration Form. In this form, you have to upload the details related to the address, the identity document of the head of the family.
You have to fill these details one by one in the form.
- First, the address related details – In this section you have to fill the district, local body, region, village, house number, address caste, competition, etc.
- In the second part, the details of the head of the family – in this you have to fill 11 options like name DOB, age, link, mobile number, Aadhaar number, email ID, etc.
- In the third part, upload the documents related to the head – in this, you have to fill the type of the document, issue the document upload, issue date, etc.
- In the fourth part, Adding a family member – In this last step, you will have to add your family member one by one and provide all the details as per the requirement.
In this way, your registration will be completed.
Search Samagra Family ID Number
If the beneficiary who wants to find Samagra ID of his family, then follow the method given below
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Know Your Family ID. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you. You will see many options on this page.
- You can search for the Samagra ID from any of this option.
- First by family id
- Second by Family and Member ID
- Third by mobile number
- Fourth by Aadhar Card
- Fifth by bank account number
- Know your Samagra ID
- First Know your family and member
- Second Search Family and Member by Member ID
- Third Enter the name of the family member and locate the family
- Choose from these options according to your suitability, after this fill all the details asked and submit it.
- After submitting, the Samagra ID will open in front of you.
How to find the SSSM Samagra Family List
If you want to find the unique ID code of 9 digits of any member of your family, then follow the method given below.
- First, go to the official website or directly click on this link Search Family and Add Family member.
- After clicking this option a new computer window will open.
- Now select your district, local body, link, and write the first digit of your name in the English language, then select the village, ward number/area, and fill the captcha code.
- After this, click on the submit button.
- After filling all the information, the list will open in front of you.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number Level & District Wise
- Email ID- md [dot] samagra [at] mp [dot] gov [dot] in
FAQs Related to SSSM ID or Samagra ID
What is SSSM ID?
SSSM ID is such an ID card operated by the Madhya Pradesh government, through which the registered people get the benefit of all government services and schemes easily.
How can I get my SSSM ID?
First of all, you have to visit the official website of Samagra portal which is samagra.gov.in. Now Click on “समग्र आई डी जानें” link. it will take you that next page. For more details you have to read complete article.
How can I create SSSM ID online?
What is the benefits of SSSM ID?
You can avail all services and latest schemes of Madhya Pradesh government through SSSM ID. Apart from this, if you do not have a BPL ration card, with the help of Samagra ID you can apply online ration card.
What is the full form of SSSM ID?
The full form of SSSM ID is “Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Identity”
How can I download Samagra ID card?
Once you find your Samagra ID then you have to visit official website and click on know your SSSM ID there you will see a link to download your Samagra ID Card.