This year (2020) Reliance industries Limited (RIL) conduct their 43rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) and in this meeting they mostly talks about company financial position, all the upcoming steps they will take, upcoming product that they plan to launch and overall experience of past year.
In this meeting, Reliance Jio officially announced a new product called “Jio Glass” A Mixed reality solution for 3D interaction, Holographic content, enhancing virtual space and normal video conferencing features.
It is currently one of the most innovative launches by the telecom giant. They told how Jio Glass will help businesses with meetings and schools with classes.
It will help users to gain live experience of online meetings, classis and virtual reality. We can feel the whole environment as it is in front of our eyes.
- 1 What is Jio Glass?
- 2 Jio Glass Design
- 3 Special Features & Benefits of Jio Glass
- 4 Some Keynotes About Jio Glass
- 5 Jio Glass Price, Specifications, Launch Date
- 6 Virtual Reality VS Augmented Reality
- 7 Reliance Jio Owner Mukesh Ambani Said That―
- 9 FAQs Related to Jio Glass
- 10 Final Thoughts
What is Jio Glass?
Jio Glass is a mixed reality headset goggles same like a A head-worn apparatus that completely covers the eyes for an immersive 3D experience. Also called “VR goggles” or Virtual Reality goggles.
It is the use of computer technology to create a simulated environment. Unlike traditional user interfaces, Virtual Reality (VR) places the user inside an visual experience by graphics technology.
Instead of viewing a screen in front of them, users are immersed and able to interact with 3D worlds by using Jio glass.
Jio Glass Design
It is a very small and light-weight virtual reality headset. Its weight is only 75 gram. It comes with high resolution display, A front side camera and back side thick glass in place of lens.
In this VR Glass, personalized audio system also included in both side sticks which stuck on your ears so you can listen sounds clearly.
All the functional accessories like front camera, audio system, thick lens attached with this glass. It is no any extra accessories to carry.
Special Features & Benefits of Jio Glass
Here are given some Special Features and Benefits of Jio Glass―
- It is a Mixed Reality headset that is lighter than most products in the market. (75 gms)
- It pairs with your smartphone using a cable and allows you to make holographic video calls, conduct meetings, classes, etc in a virtual, 3D environment.
- It already supports more than 25 applications.
- It comes with personalized audio system which supports standard audio formats.
- With Jio Glass you can join a meeting and also create rooms to conduct meetings with digital work space.
- It is making come together the Teachers and students in 3D virtual rooms and conduct 3d holographic classis through mixed reality cloud in real time.
- Jio glass headsets use some combination of accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor in your smartphone to detect the user’s motion.
- Calls can be made using Jio Glass by simply saying “Hello Jio, please call…”. Users can join the call using not only holographic video calls as well as 2D video.
- With Jio glass you can take live travel experience at your home.
Some Keynotes About Jio Glass
Reliance Jio said that after post COVID world the work culture and learning experience will be changed.
- They told that in future we will not need any physical meeting for presentation and one to one conversation because jio glass will handles all these works very easily.
- It opens a big mirror screen world in front of you so we can easily understand the whole presentation in all meetings through virtual reality headset jio glass.
- It also sports a high-resolution display for the user to have a crystal clear experience in the meetings.
Jio Glass Price, Specifications, Launch Date
Reliance Jio is not revealed the Jio glass price in Annual General Meating so we cannot say more about what is the Jio glass price in India?
But one thing we can assume that its price will not be very high like (50k to 1Lakh) Because Reliance Jio gives their all products in very affordable price to their customers as they give Jio Phones.
So we can assume that jio glass price will not be very high when it come to the market to sell.
Reliance Jio also not declared Jio glass launch date and and not told about when it will be available for purchase in India.
The company did not said much more about Jio glass specifications and features. So now we just wish it just does not end up like Google Glass, which was a similar conecept but never went on a proper sale.
Virtual Reality VS Augmented Reality
You must know the difference between Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
Here I told you about virtual reality but what is the Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality (AR) means it is the first step towards virtual reality. If you use apps like google lens then you better understand Augmented Reality.
Augmented Reality is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information.
Now I hope you understand that virtual reality and Augmented Reality both are different from each other.
Reliance Jio Owner Mukesh Ambani Said That―
Apart from Jio Glass Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) also announced Jio 5G service officially in AGM (Annual General Meating)
In this Annual General Meeting Kiran Thomas, whobis the president of RIL (Reliance Industries Limited) also came.
Kiran Thomas perform a quick example to understand people better about jio glass.
He give a quick demonstration about jio glass. He came on the stage and wear the Jio glass then he said “Hello Jio, please call Aakash and Isha,” as soon as they speak these words, it led to Jio Glass connecting to a call with Aakash and Isha Ambani.
While Akash took advantage of his 3D avatar, Isha joined the call using a 2D interface. Both of them were visible to Thomas in a virtual room.
FAQs Related to Jio Glass
Here are some questions related to this Virtual Glass that mostly people have in their mind―
What is Jio Glass?
Jio Glass is a mixed reality headset goggles same like a A head-worn apparatus that completely covers the eyes for an immersive 3D experience
What is the features of Jio Glass?
Jio glass is a very small and light-weight virtual reality headset. Its weight is only 75 gram. It comes with high resolution display, A front side camera and back side thick glass in place of lens.
What is the price of Jio Glass?
Reliance Jio dind not give any information about Jio Glass Price and launch date in 43rd Annual General Meeting.
What is the launch date of Jio Glass in India?
There are no information provided about the Jio Glass launch date by Reliance Jio.
- What is Jio Mart? Full Guide in Hindi
- How To Become JioMart Distributor?
- Jio APN Settings 2020 for High Speed Internet (WORKING)
- How To Increase Jio Internet Speed Without Any APN Settings
- All About Jio SSO Login
In this article we try to give you a clear information about “Jio Glass”
And I hope you find this information useful for you so please give us your thoughts about jio glass through comments and also tell us what do you think about Jio Glass?
You can share this article on social media like Facebook, twitter to help people who want to know more about Jio Glass.