Do you want to call from your jiofi device using any laptop or PC?
In this article I will tell you all the steps to call from any jiofi device in Computer or laptop.
Lets read it…
How To Call From JioFi in PC or Laptop
Step 1: Insert jio sim in your jiofi device and turn it on.
Step 2: Connect Jiofi to your PC or laptop.
Step 3: Install Nox Player app in your PC or Laptop. (You can also use Bluestack application which is an alternative of Nox player app)
This app helps you to run the android app on your PC or Laptop. Here we have installed NOX player app in our PC because we need to use an android app named “Jio 4G Voice”
By using the Jio 4G Voice app, you can easily call from JioFi in PC or Laptop.
Step 4: Just open play store in Nox Player in PC and install the “Jio 4G Voice” app.
Step 5: Then open “Jio 4G Voice” app and click on JioFi model number (see the screenshot below)
Now an OTP will be sent to your alternate Jio number that you registered when you configure your JioFi device.
(It means OTP will receive on that Jio number that you registered while taking your JioFi device. If you have still any question in this step then ask in the comments)
Step 6: Now Enter the OTP that you received on your jio sim and click on “Proceed”
Step 7: Then click on “Skip”
You have completed almost all the steps to call from your JioFi device in PC. Now just type any Mobile Number (on which you want to call) and click on call button.
You have Done!
This is the simple method to make jio 4G voice calls from PC using your Jiofi device.
If you have any questions then ask me in the comment section then I will reply definitely to your query in the next 24 hours.
Some Important Points to discuss:
- You can also install jio 4G voice app in your PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator app.
- Please consider that your PC is connected to internet while doing this process.
- Sometimes people face the problem of OTP that they do not receive OTP on their registered mobile number so I recommend you to do this steps in the morning.
- This process work in any computer operating system like Windows Mac etc.
- First time when you install jio 4G voice app in PC you have to enter your Gmail ID and password to configure and then you can make call and sms by using this app.
- A lot of people confuse in choosing the right Android simulator app mostly people use BlueStacks and NOX player but from my all experience I can say that NOX player is better than BlueStacks because it runs very smoothly in comparison to BlueStacks.
Now I hope you understand “How to call from JioFi in PC or Laptop”
Please comment your feedback that this method is working or not for you?
And if you have any question then you can also ask me in the comment section below.